Here's the video (in Catalan):
"What's up with Catalonia?" is a collection of brand-new essays—written in the last few months by experts in Catalan history, economy, language, culture, and politics—that explain why 1.5 million people took to the streets on Catalonia's National Day, September 11, 2012, to demand independence from Spain, and how they are channeling that joyous, peaceful, democratic spirit toward the Declaration of Sovereignty, structures of state, and other steps toward having their own independent country.
The objective of this book is to explain the current political situation in Catalonia to the world. Our goal is to offer timely information to political and business leaders, to students and professors, to visitors, to historians, and to anyone else who's interested in going beyond the surface. With that in mind, we have licensed the electronic versions of the book under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs license.
You are free to share (to copy, distibute, and transmit the electronic versions of the work). Links to follow!
Under the following conditions:
• Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
• Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
• No Derivative Works — You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
With the understanding that:
• Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
• Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
• Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
--Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
--The author's moral rights;
--Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
• Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
At the same time, we ask for your financial support for the work that went into producing this book. You can help by buying either print and electronic copies of the book online:
• Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon.es | Amazon.fr | Amazon.de | Amazon.it | Amazon Canada | Amazon Brazil | Amazon Japan
• as well as in local bookstores, like Botiga VilaWeb, Llibreria Laie, and the bookstores associated with Bestiari Cooperative.
• or see Catalonia Press for an updated list.
You can also donate any amount you wish via Paypal, and we will dedicate that money to sending copies of the book to public libraries, politicians, business leaders, university professors, or anyone else who asks for a donation of the book, or to translating and editing new editions of this book or others about Catalonia. Feel free to attach strings as desired!
You can download the electronic versions of “What's up with Catalonia?” by following this link:
Thank you for your interest and for your support.
Només un comentari, quan baixes la versió Epub, (al menys així em passa a mi) porta l'extensió .zipReplyDelete
Per tal que el meu lector de llibres electrònics el reconegui, he hagut de canviar-la per .epub
Just a comment, when downlow ePub version (at least so happens to me) has the extension. Zip
So to allò my eBook reader recognizes it, I had to change it to. Epub